White-label technology for healthcare providers to deploy telemedicine as a service, creating online ecosystems to connect practitioners, patients, pharmacies, laboratories, and payment gateways.
- Using patient mobile and web applications, consumers find medical practitioners, schedule appointments, pay for consultation, and get help from practitioners online or in person.
- Using practitioner mobile and web applications, doctors consult their patients, access Electronic Medical Records, diagnoses, and prescribe therapies and medication.
- Using pharmacy web applications, clients receive prescriptions from practitioners for dispensing to patients.
- The platform is fully integrated with payment processing providers to allow patients to present payment for services using debit cards, credit cards, and mobile money wallets.
- Integrated medical AI supports triage and diagnosis, provides natural language processing for transcriptions.
- Multiple languages are supported.
Cortex Telemedicine Technology is successfully deployed in the Caribbean region and West Africa.